Hemorrhoids, usually known as Piles are common in both men and women. The disease is caused due to swelling or inflammation of the blood vessels in or around the anal canal. The piles’ disease can also happen in the animals like dogs and cats. Though it is not a severe disease, the ignorance might lead to ruthless consequences. It is important to avoid overlooking the rectal bleeding and see a doctor for further assistance. If you are hesitant to see a doctor, you can try out the home remedies for piles bleeding only after you are sure it is hemorrhoids. Bleeding from the anus can also be the symptom of life-threatening diseases like intestinal cancer, stomach cancer, jaundice, and few others. Do not miss out on hemorrhoids diagnosis.
How to Cure Hemorrhoids at Home Fast: Piles Home Treatment
If you are trying to find piles home remedy then it is important to know whether you are suffering external hemorrhoid or internal hemorrhoid so that the treatment is taken accordingly. Piles natural treatment and home remedies generally include the use of fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and herbs as well. Piles Homeopathy and Ayurvedic treatment are also effective, but it may take more time. Let’s find out some of the most effective home remedies for piles.
A number of people even the doctors advice to consume 2-3 liters of water every day. The adequate amount of water in our body not only hydrates the body but also smoothens up the bowel movement. You must drink at least 1-liter water early in the morning to stimulate a smooth bowel movement. A sudden flow of water inside the stomach puts pressure on your intestines which further helps to create a peristaltic movement letting the water to rush inside the intestine to move out the wastes smoothly. It is one of the best home remedies for hemorrhoids.
Black Tea Bags
The Tannic Acid present in the tea acts like a natural astringent that can reduce the swelling and pain which is associated with hemorrhoids. It might help you out to cure piles in 3 days. To carry out the hemorrhoids home treatment using black tea bags-
- Dip the tea bags in warm water and allow them to cool down.
- Apply the wet & warm tea bags on the swollen veins for 10 minutes.
- Repeat it two to three times a day
- Alternatively, you can always apply the cold tea bags to the external hemorrhoids for 5-10minutes.
Indian Gooseberry or Amla is another great food from India to include in hemorrhoids diet. It has the highest constituents of Vitamin C as compared to any other food and is rich in medicinal properties. It is the medicine for a number of gastrointestinal problems, including piles. You can eat it fresh or in a preserved state.
You can take up pomegranate seed peels and soak them up in water for few hours. Boil the mixture till the boiling point. Now, strain the concoction prepared, and consume it twice a day, every morning and evening. It will help you out in hemorrhoids relief and get rid of its symptoms.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
The Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best home remedies for piles. It has the astringent properties to shrink the swollen blood vessels and relief you from irritation and swelling of internal or external hemorrhoids. To get better results, ensure that you are using the unpasteurized and unfiltered vinegar.
- If you are going for external hemorrhoids treatment, soak the cotton ball in ACV.
- Press the ACV dipped cotton ball against the area affected by external hemorrhoids.
- There might be a burning sensation, but you will definitely get relief from irritation and itching soon.
- It should be done a few times in a day.
- In case of the internal hemorrhoids, add a teaspoon of ACV in the glass of water and drink it twice a day.
- You can even add honey to it to satisfy your taste buds and get rid of piles bleeding.
When you are going for home remedies to get rid of piles or hemorrhoids then how can you forget about the yogic asanas? A number of Yoga poses can help you in treating piles effectively. The Sarvanga asana, viparita karani, malasana, and balasana are a few yoga asanas that can help in curing piles.
Turmeric is the best ayurvedic medicine for piles. It is one of the ancient herbs that are even mentioned in Ayurveda to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-allergic, and antiseptic properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric make it an effective hemorrhoids remedy.
The Almond oil is well known for its deep tissue absorption and emollient properties. It is majorly used for the treatment of external hemorrhoids. You must apply the almond oil on the affected area several times daily. It moisturizes and cures the inflammation. Moreover, you will get relief from itching or burning sensation for some time.
Witch Hazel has got a lot of healing properties and can act as effective piles home remedy. Its astringent properties can help you shrink the inflamed blood vessels and get relief itching, pain, and swelling.
- Soak a cotton ball in the undistilled witch hazel.
- Apply the cotton ball gently on the hemorrhoids.
- Repeat it thrice a day.
- You can even go for medicated pads that contain witch hazel.
- Wipe off the anus using soft wiping tissues.
Another effective hemorrhoid home remedy can be applying ice on your anal region. The ice will constrict your blood vessels, thus reducing the swelling and giving immediate pain relief. You can apply the ice pack or partially melted ice pack wrapped in a cloth for at least 10 minutes, thrice a day.
Hemorrhoids natural treatment can be carried out by consuming the paste of boiled sesame seeds and butter every day. Ayurveda also suggests that sesame seeds have some good medicinal properties and can be effective in the treatment of piles in pregnancy. Hemorrhoids in pregnancy can be a great trouble, but the pastes of boiled sesame seeds and butter can prevent it. Moreover, sesame seeds help in blood production, getting rid of dental problems, and regulating the menstrual cycle in women.
Aloe Vera can be the best natural ingredient that can help you control the hemorrhoids bleeding. It has got therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties for reducing the irritation caused by piles. To carry out the treatment for internal or external hemorrhoid, follow the steps:
- Apply some little Aloe Vera gel to your anus and massage gently.
- Use this effective piles remedy at home to get rid of burning sensation and relief from pain.
- To treat the internet hemorrhoid, cut Aloe Vera leaves. Ensure you have cut off the thorn part of the leaves. Froze them and then apply it to the affected area.
Hemorrhoids or Piles can also be treated with the help of probiotics. Yogurt can be the best dose of probiotic bacteria. The consumption of yogurt every day helps in the smooth functioning of the gastrointestinal organs.
The Horse Chestnuts contain a saponin compound known as aescin. This compound had ant-edema, anti-inflammatory, and veno-tonic effects. It is often found that aescin eases the inflammation and strengthens the blood vessels.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil are helpful in the natural treatment of piles. It improves the elasticity of blood vessels and helps you to reduce the inflammation. The swollen blood vessels shrunk back to normal size again.
- Consumption of one teaspoon of olive oil daily will help in reducing the inflammation and the monounsaturated fats in the olive oil will perk up the functionality of the excretory systems.
- You can even mix the plum leaves juice with olive oil and apply this mixture to the affected area for getting relief.
The Cumin seeds are the best for hemorrhoids. YOU can cure piles within few weeks if you consume the mixture of black cumin seeds mixed with equal proportion of cane sugar every day. After the consumption of this mixture, one has to drink at least 1 liter of water to get the best results.
Bitter Gourd is known for providing a number of health benefits like fighting against diabetes, preventing cancer, and controlling the cholesterol. The bitter gourd leaves can help in curing piles. You have to consume the juice of bitter gourd leaves mixed with buttermilk every day in the morning. The paste of its leaves can also be applied to the external hemorrhoids.
The lemon juice has adequate nutrients that can help you in getting relief from piles by strengthening the capillaries and the walls of blood vessels. Moreover, it also helps you to get rid of many piles symptoms. Follow the steps to get treat the disease at home.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon and soak a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the cotton ball on hemorrhoid affected area. You might feel burning sensation and mild tingling, but the relief will follow soon.
- You can alternatively squeeze a half lemon in hot milk and drink it in every three hours to get instant relief from piles bleeding.
- Mix up a one-and-half spoon of lemon juice, mint juice, ginger juice, and honey all together. Consume it once a day.
It is another medicinal plant that can be used as a home remedy for piles. You just need to prepare the juice of turnip leaves and add it to the juice of watercress, radish, and carrot in equal proportions. Drink this mixture every day to get rid of hemorrhoids.
It is one of the most popular fruits known to relieve you from bloody stools due to the internal hemorrhoids. You must eat this fruit every morning for a period of at least 2-3 months. The results are just awesome.
It is one of the best home remedies for piles in Hindi (India). You can consume half cup of radish juice twice a day to cure piles. You can even try applying the paste of Radish mixed with honey to the affected area for easing out the piles’ pain.
The Word of Caution
In most of the cases, piles are not at all severe. Still, people need to have proper examination from a certified doctor before assuming it to be piles. There might be several other causes of rectal bleeding that must not be ignored. The early detection, the early cure is always the best. Before you go forward with any of these home remedies for piles, always concern a person who has the right knowledge and can give you a right advice. If you are having continuous rectal bleeding for over a week, rush and consult a doctor.